If you attend shows or do Art at 924 Gilman Street:
- please don’t graffiti on our neighbors houses or businesses.
- please don’t litter the streets with food wrapers and the beer you stealthily drank
- please don’t hangout and be loud infront of our neighbor’s houses
- please don’t urinate outside, use the restrooms provided inside.
- please tell your friends not to either
We want to stay open and continue being a resource for DIY Music and Art. We want to be an asset to our community, not a nuisance. In order to do that we need you to respect the neighborhood, pack your trash, and keep the spraypaint/markers/stencils/stickers inside the club.